Kim Perell is a CEO, serial entrepreneur, prominent angel investor and author of two best-selling books.
Kim is not just a speaker — she’s a motivational force.
If you’re looking for someone who can inspire the minds of 2,000 employees, 200 sales reps or 20 executives, then Kim is your person. Audiences will leave enlightened and empowered with the knowledge and tactical tools they need to tap into their greatest potential.
The hallmark of Kim’s speeches is her ability to help audiences navigate their career challenges. She expertly uses her decades of business experience and life-changing lessons as a blueprint to help others personally and professionally. The trademark of her hands-on, informative and inspiring talks is what made her one of the top 50 keynote speakers in the world.
Kim Has Been Featured On:
The Execution Factor:
The One Skill That Drives Success
In this session, world renowned execution expert, Kim Perell, will breakdown and teach the 5 essential traits of execution that will bring you success in business and in life. As an entrepreneur, angel investor, and CEO, there is no one more qualified and inspirational than Kim — she lives her life by these principles, and now you can too.
- Motivate your team to unlock their full potential
- Mastering the 5 core traits of Execution
- Learn how to use execution principles to achieve your goals
- Actionable steps you can take to get you closer to success
- Exercises that help turn your dreams into reality
Pivoting to Success: How to Make Business Pivots That Pay Off
In this inspirational and informative speech, Kim demystifies the art of the pivot. Through riveting real life examples, she will break down the reasons why pivoting is crucial for companies of any size. Audiences will leave this talk empowered, enlightened and excited to make pivots that increase their chances of success.
- The powerful role pivoting plays in business
- Recognizing the signs of when it’s time to pivot
- The 5 types of pivots every leader faces
- The crucial steps necessary to plan for your pivot
- Master a winning mindset that’s ready to adapt to change
- How to keep your company at the forefront of innovation
KEYNOTE OPTION #3
JUMP: Dare to Do What Scares You in Business and in Life
Kim became a millionaire before age 30 because of the life-changing leap she took into entrepreneurship. After that she kept taking jumps as an entrepreneur, executive, investor, innovator, and author. And now she’s revealing the secrets of how you can too.
In this enthralling and deeply motivational talk, Kim helps audiences master her successful formula for facing your fears and finding the courage to jump into the next chapter of your life.
Through gripping and informative personal stories, Kim breaks down the lessons she learned on her twenty-year path of serial entrepreneurship to help others navigate their career choices. She reveals the mistakes she made, the skills she mastered, and the invaluable insights that only comes with experience.
Audiences will walk away with the tools, inspiration and mindset they need to finally leap into the next stage of success.
Kim’s expert guidance will:
- Teach you the three types of career jumps.
- Empower you with invaluable insights to move beyond fear, rejection, and failure.
- Give you the tools to get out of your comfort zone and overcome self-doubt.
- Show you how to create a personalized 1-Year-Success plan for your jump.
- Teach you how to make a calculated risk that can have a huge payoff.
Kim has spent the last 20 years starting, scaling and selling technology companies ranging from $0 to $1B in annual sales.
A great believer in paying it forward, Kim loves to help aspiring entrepreneurs and executives. This dedication to empowering the next generation of leaders is what led her to become an investor in over 100 companies. She’s partnered with Entrepreneur Magazine to create educational courses that over 10,000 business leaders have taken.
Kim’s book, JUMP: Dare to Do What Scares You in Business and Life, published by Harper Collins in 2022, was an instant Wall Street Journal bestseller. Kim’s first book, The Execution Factor: The One Skill That Drives Success, was also a national bestseller.